What is Polyurethane insulation?
For the first time in 1940, the (polyurethan.e) production was performed experimentally. In those years, Polyurethane was under the Pentagon control and it was producing for military aircrafts’ body. At the beginning of the 1970s, it became available as foam insulation in among industry producers and eventually became common among people. Spray of Polyure.,.thane foam has the most usage. That uses for insulating objects. (Insulating roof). Polyurethane is made of 2 chemical materials that are liquid. These 2 main materials’ name are Polyol and Isocyanate. These two materials are preserving separately. If combined, expand very quickly and then solidify after a while. This quick drying brings a permanent insulation. Polyurethane after being dried, neither deformed or crushed and after several years it’s be a durable and string insulation. (Insulating roof)
If the (Polyure.thane) is sprayed excessively into one place and lots of foam is formed, what is the remedy?
Polyurethane puffs out after spraying and it’s easy to cut extra Polyure,.,.thanes and make the work clean and smooth.
The advantages of Polyurethane insulation:
1) Having low volume mass
2) Low thermal transition coefficient
3) very strong and durable
4) High thermal resistance
5) High adhesiveness to the most of the objects
6) Low penetrating for moisture and water
7) Possible to insulate the blind spots that are not accessible
8) The filling ability and insulating complex shapes
9) Able to be produced in different densities. (It’s accessible from 8 kg per cubic meter and more)
Polyurethane is easily responsive in a wide range of temperature swings and no damage will occur. It tolerates easily between -200 degrees to +120 degrees temperatures. (Insulating roof)
1) Making dirt during the spraying of Polyure,,thane
2) When the Polyure,,thane sprays, the toxic gas releases.
3) Cleaning Polyure.,.,thane from the objects that are sprayed in order to insulate is hard. The place should be insulated with Polyurethane that doesn’t need examining and repairing
4) It won’t decompose easily in soil and it takes about 450 years to become soil.
Some of the produced Polyure,.,.thane products in Pars Paydar Energy are as following explanations:
Elastomeric Polyurethane film, different kinds of adhesives, different kinds of Emulsions, foam products and…, Soft foams, Hard foams, Elastomers, Coatings, Sealant adhesives and…
The best producers of Polyurethane in Iran
1) Pars Paydar Energy
2) Mokarrar industrial group
3) Mashhad Polyure,,thane
4) Isfahan Polyure,.thane
5) Iranian Polyure/thane
Along with us…
Price of Polyure/thane paper
Insulating roof will be done with suitable price
Thermal Polyurethane insulation
According to development of science we always see in all industries amazing innovations.
These developments increase day by day and of course building’s industry is not undeveloped among them.
We see new materials everyday and become familiar with them that they have less thickness than former kind.
(Selling cold Polyure…–thane Foam in Pars Paydar Energy corporation)
Thermal Polyurethane insulation
It has more resistance, as a result of these advances the thickness of wall crusts and buildings roofs are very less than past.
And funnier is that buildings resistance has become more and more against accidents important that building stamina has become more against acoustic pollution and wasting energy. ( Thermal Polyurethane insulation)
So, in recent years we observe that always the discussion of Thermal Polyure?thane insulation and wet insulation and thermal insulation mentions.
Among all insulations using Thermal Polyure—thane insulations has specific level and fans.
Because liquid Polyure^_^thane insulation is spray and due to that it fills all holes, in energy usage of building saves energy and according to its soundproof characteristic, it gives acoustic comfort to inhabitants of building. (Thermal insulation)
These features are because of specific Molecule structure and coherence of Polyure,.,.thanes.
Of course, we should know that it is a little difference between Thermal Polyure..thane insulation and Acoustic Polyure,.,thane insulation.
(Thermal Polyure,.,.thane Foam insulation with best quality produces in Paydar Pars Energy corporation and it sells with cheap price. Different kinds of Foam Polyure,.,thane price list…up to date price of Polyure,,thane…The cheapest seller of Polyure,,,thane Foam…) (Thermal Polyure..thane insulation)
It’s better to know:
Spray Polyurethane Foam produces in two ways:
1)Closed-cell Spray Polyure—thane Foam (Thermal Polyurethane insulation)
2)Opened-cell Spray Polyure,,.,.thane Foam (Acoustic Polyure..,,thane insulation)
Opened-cell Spray Polyure…..thane Foam (Acoustic Polyure—thane insulation) has low density and its volume increases 55 times after being sprayed. (Thermal Polyurethane insulation)
According to its structure despite that is good insulation for wasting energy also it absorbs sound waves as well.
This is one of the common features of this insulation that causes decreasing additional noises and after using this kind of insulation in the construction of building the silence will be pleasant for you. (Thermal Polyure,.,thane insulation)
Advantages of Thermal Polyurethane insulation:
It’s one of the nest advantages of this insulation and it’s spraying and sticks to working surface very firm without need to installing any glue and screw and penetrating and additional things on working surface.
1) According to that for installing just would be sprayed to working surface by wind compressor, installing this insulation has good advance and daily more than 300 meters can be insulated.
2) It has good adhesion without screw and dowel and glue and etc.
3) It has more than 35 years useful life
4) Against water and moisture is very resistant (water proof)
5) Insulating blind and inaccessible spots of building
6) It tolerates until 120 centigrade degree comfortably
7) According to weight of other insulations with this thickness, weight of building would be very light
Usage in construction:
In building construction for each part suitable insulation is needed.
Suggestion of Pars Paydar Energy for you:
1) For insulating building’s view sound proof Polyure….thane insulation and heat proof insulation can be used.
2) For roof of building, Polyure—thane insulation specific for heat and moisture can be used.
3) Powerhouse can be insulated by Acoustic Polyure,.,thane insulation
4) Environment of lift and its room is matching with sound proof Spray Polyure.,.,thane Foam insulation for insulating
5) For installations system Thermal and Acoustic Spray Polyure^-^thane insulation is suggested.
6) Insulating of roofs of all floors must be sound and heat proof
7) It’s suitable for fridges
8) For insulating roof of bird nurture salons is suitable
9) Common salons, lobbies and community halls is better to be insulated by Spray acoustic Polyure—thane insulation
Pars Paydar Energy corporation is one of the best producers of constructional insulations.
It needs to be mentioned that Thermal Polyure,,,,thane Foam insulation produces with best quality in Pars Paydar Energy corporation. ( Thermal Polyurethane insulation)
For knowing the price list of different kinds of Polyure—thane foam…up to date price of Polyure—-thane…The cheapest seller of Polyure,.,.thane foam…and also the cheap Thermal Polyurethane insulation and producing different kinds of Polyure—thane foams specific to heat and spray Polyure…thane foam and price of Thermal Polyurethane insulation and Thermal Spray Polyure()()thane insulation and Polyure….thane insulation, Contact us: Corporation office. (Thermal Polyurethane insulation)
Acoustic Polyurethane insulation (Open-cell spray foam):
Acoustic Polyure,.,.,thane insulation is in form of open-cell and spray foam
This insulation consists of two parts with low density that has usage for apartments and factories and industrial machines and etc.
Acoustic Polyurethane insulation due to is open-cell, it has low density.
It has perfect efficiency that after finishing the work, all Pars Paydar Energy corporation clients are completely satisfied with the result of work so that in lots of situations would be better than imagination and expectation of clients.
(Acoustic Polyurethane insulation)
System of Acoustic Spray Polyure,.,.thane Foam insulation, consists of one part of A or D Aromatic Isocyanate and one composite that is part of B consists of Polyethylene, fireproof materials, catalysts and blowing water factor. (Spray Polyurethane)
Some applications of Acoustic Polyurethane insulation:
1) Roof of ware houses and conference salons and cinemas
2) Side and middle walls
3) Floor of ware houses room and salon
4) Windproof under gable rooms
5) non-windproof under gable rooms
Acoustic Polyurethane insulation installing instruction:
The environment to be insulated should be clean and free of chemical and oily materials, also the ambient temperature should be between 4 and 48 °C.
Because if the substrate is not clean, surely the stickiness of the insulation will not be ideal.
And if the temperature is not the suitable, it will affect the chemical reaction of the two components, and the insulation will not have the necessary physical properties. ( Spray Polyurethane )
Acoustic Polyurethane insulation
Therefore, it should be noted that all performance levels should be completely clean and free from any dirt, dust, and chemical oils and moisture and the temperature should be between 4 to 48 degrees Celsius, so to get the ideal result of implementing this Acoustic Polyurea.
It’s also worth noting that at the desired level, if you have moisture in any shape, it will make it difficult to run, whether it’s like snow and rain or like wet of washing the wall
or in form of ice, in any case with polyurethane It will react and the result will not be desirable.
Some important things to keep in mind during performing ( Spray Polyurethane )
Spray Acoustic foam Polyurethane insulation:
- Spray Acoustic foam Polyure.,.,thane insulation can be kept at 15 to 26 ° C
- Have equipment for increasing or decreasing the temperature
- The contents of the containers at runtime should be constant at 26 to 32 ° C.
- The temperature should be indicated by a digital or laser thermometer.
- The barrels containing polyurethane foam are better to be flashed once a day with high speed rollers for 20 minutes (this affects the final quality of the work)
- During runtime the barrel should be mixed with a high-speed three-blade industrial blender.
. 7. At a low temperature, you will need more time to mix well
- To transfer the warm material from the barrels to the gun, the temperature of the device should be adjusted to 46 to 60 degrees Celsius.
. 9. During operating, the pressure of the machine is suitable on 1000 to 1500 (psi)
(Acoustic Polyurethane Insulation)
Some Important Notes of Spray Acoustic Polyurethane insulation:
1) Open-cell acoustic polyure,..,thane insulation is only for indoor sound and is not a vapor damper.
2) Penetrates inside this steam insulation.
3) It should not be placed close to the place of spraying of operational foam, such as cutting with a torch and welding, and flames of fire and etc because it quickly flares.
4) In places where both high volume and high humidity are present, a separated moisture insulation installs.
5) The thickness of the Acoustic Polyurethane insulation depends on noise pollution in that environment and sprays from 5 to 15 centimetres. ( Spray Polyurethane )
Feel free to contact us:
Pars Paydar Energy Company in addition to producing a variety of specific Acoustic Polyurethane foam, it is one of the largest importers of various insulators.
( Sale of Spray Polyure,.,.,thane insulation and performance of insulating Polyurethane and sale of capsules specific for Spray Polyurethane and prepared equipment for Spray Polyure,.,thane and the low-cost Acoustic Polyurethane insulation, and the up-to-date price list for Acoustic Polyurethane insulation and low-cost Acoustic Polyure,.,thane insulation buying and selling of different kinds polyurethane foams and production of high-quality Acoustic Polyurethane insulation is available in Pars Paydar Energy Company)
This insulation in terms of quality is better than any insulation, that means if you spray polyurethane inside building any sound will penetrate inside.
But! There are two points about Polyurethane:
Note 1: Polyurethane sells as partly and each part is for 300 meters insulation. It means if your area become 300 meters or more, you can use acoustic insulation with lower price and the highest quality in your environment. Note that for less than 300 meters using the Polyurethane is not economical.
Note 2: Polyurethane foam has dirty spraying during the operation. In the other words, Polyurethane sprays by mixing the contents of two barrels by the blowing pressure on the wall or roof and blowing pressure causes lots of Polyurethane particles to be scattered in the air.
Polyurethane has many applications in the industry, and it’s a great sound insulation to insulate cinemas and recording studios and refineries and Petrochemical tanks and installations system and plumbing tanks and chiller equipment and splint and industrial fridges and household fridges and, etc. Polyurethane in addition to prevent sound penetration it prevents vibration creating and acoustic sound for recording studios and conference halls. Sound insulating of IRIB halls and conference halls and cinema salons are done by Polyurethane to achieve the best outcome.
Sound insulation for low spaces:
Pars Paydar Energy corporation suggests Elastomeric for low spaces.
Back-adhesive Elastomeric has easy installation and with separating the glue of its back you can install it to wall easily and insulation operation ends. (Just as easily)
Usage locations of Elastomeric:
1) Elevator insulation and elevator hole insulation
2) Elevator’s environment insulation
3) Joint wall sound insulation and acoustic insulation of building
4) Recording studios insulation
5) Hospital and hygiene center and clinic and laboratories insulation
6) Petrochemical tanks and petrochemical pipes insulation.
7) Refineries’ tanks and refineries’ pipes and refineries; equipment insulation
8) Filming studios insulation
9) Joint wall acoustic insulation
10) Vehicle’s engine insulation and acoustic vehicle insulation and insulating vehicle’s body
11) Insulating offices of corporations
12) Insulating roof and floor and walls of home
13) Acoustic insulation of building’s joint wall
Along with us…
To have free consultant and get more information about insulating and be aware of the latest prices of the products make a call to office of the corporation. You can also contact with office of the corporation to get the insulations sample and products’ catalogue.
Polyurethane insulation with ASTM C1029 as Thermal cellular sprayed Polyure,.,.,thane insulation covers the discussions about types, physical properties and applications of this material as Thermal insulation in -30C to +107C range. Also, the above standard discusses about thermal resistance necessities for 1inch, compressive strength, vapor permeability, water absorption amount, tensile strength, response to thermal and moisture erosion and the amounts of closed-cells. Polyure,.,thane density is very various and varies depending on the product’s requirement and usage. Low heat transition coefficient, suitable for thermal insulating.